Monday, April 8, 2013

Mrs Hudson's Not Wearing Cerise

Another square on the Sherlock blanket done, and in record time - GO ME!

Confession - I have no idea what the record time actually is for me finishing a blanket square, but since it was months and months (and months) between the two before this I figured only taking a week(ish) was cause for celebration

 

This square was Mrs Hudson themed, Not Cerise designed by Rav User Ffefryn

Mrs. Hudson "I should never wear cerise, apparently. Drains me."

 

The most amazing part about me finishing this square so quickly is that I did it even with top notch distractions. Major, big time, seriously exciting distractions.

BF managed to get his hands on a (slightly in need of TLC) vintage spinning wheel for me!! I am sooooo excited!!! He's going to do a little clearing up help for the person that was storing it for the previous owner in exchange for it. Somehow I am the one coming out ahead in the whole deal, but you won't hear me complaining!

It's already gotten some love since this picture was taken (most importantly a drive band and some cleaning) but this is what it looked like when he brought it home. I'll have another post soon with some more pictures of it, but right now I want to get back to actually using it again.

SO EXCITED YOU GUYS!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment