Saturday, August 4, 2012

INSULATE!!!

My first project of the Ravellenic Games, the Dalek hat, is DONE!








(I'll probably try to get a better picture of me wearing it at some point. This is one of those things that's really hard to photograph by yourself, especially when you're in a rush because you should be getting ready for work!)

The hat was in the Hat Dash and Colourwork Crosscountry Events, and here are my "Medals"



I'm part of Team Sherlocked, and one of our unity challenges was using the purple from the Purple Shirt of Sex. Both this and the socks I'm working on are close enough to call. AND by qualifying for British Cricket this project is a point for our team's side completion with Team TARDIS for the having the most British themed knits completed.

Not so bad for one project! Now to work on the others...

(see the Ravellenics group info page here for links to all the competitions and if you want to check out the other projects people are doing)

No comments:

Post a Comment