Saturday, June 30, 2012

Tour de Fleece - Day One

It might have been night before I got to it, but I finished my first day of spinning for the Tour. 

I'm starting out with the 50/50 Merino/Tencel blend I bought from Greenwood Fiberworks. Here's my stash picture again - 



After about 20 minutes, this is where I ended up. 



Not that much there, I'm not exactly as fast spinner (as you can see) BUT it was fairly even except for a couple small spots. 

Now I know this blog is supposed to be all about crafts, but I wanted to share the reason I didn't get an earlier start on my spinning. 
(read: zomg you gotta let me show off like a proud pet momma!!!)
After I got done with work, we hopped in the car (for a 6hr+ round trip!) to go pick up the newest member of our little family - an incredibly cute Hedgie!!!!
Her name-to-be is under discussion, but her awesomeness is indisputable.




All this has made for a long day, but it was so totally worth it.
Now I'm going to go crash!

No comments:

Post a Comment